Registration begins mid-May for the upcoming school year, and classes fill quickly! How do you make sure you get a spot in Doxa next season?
AHEAD OF TIME:
- Use the Register link and create a Parent Portal account.*
- Add your dancer(s) as Students and ensure their birthdate entered correctly.
Creating an account ensures that you will be sent the email reminder with an exact date registration opens. Mark your calendar and try to enroll THAT DAY if possible - some classes fill within hours and wait lists begin.
*Try not to create a duplicate account; if your dancer has enrolled in Doxa more recently than 2015 one should already exist. If you are unsure of your log-in information, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a log-in link and then you can reset your password by selecting Account in the top menu.
- Log-in to the Parent Portal
- Select your dancer and choose the class(es) that best fit your schedule.
- If your preferred class is full, add your dancer to the wait list for that class. Choosing multiple wait lists increases your chance of getting a spot, so add them to every wait list for the classes that work for you!
- If your second or third choice in class time is still available, we highly recommend you take that spot. You can still be added to the wait lists and will be notified if a spot becomes available - and if this happens, you can switch classes.
- Pay the registration fee, once-per-family. There are no convenience or credit card fees for paying online unless you enroll in the auto-pay feature. You can also pay by check or cash at the studios or church office.