Doxa utilizes DanceStudio-Pro software to manage class enrollment and create parent accounts so that you can easily keep track of and make tuition payments.
If this is your first time:
- Register an account (email address and password) in the parent portal.
- Add your dancer as a student. Double check their birthday as you enter it -- this information is used to calculate which classes are applicable to your dancer.
- Choose your dancer's class(es). If no classes appear, we are not currently in an open enrollment period.
- WAIT LISTS: If a class is full, an "Add to Wait List" link will appear below the class name. Each class maintains it's own wait list so add your dancer to all of the wait lists that work for your schedule to increase your chance of getting a spot. We add dancers from wait lists through December, and you will be notified if a spot opens and your dancer is next on the list.
- Complete the registration process by paying the $15 registration fee (once per family). There is no convenience fee for paying online except when utilizing the auto-pay feature (automatically charges saved card monthly). Payments can also be made with cash or check - see "Payments" on the Policy page for more details.